Sunday 5 January 2014

When everyone starts getting married

Within these couples of months, I heard some good news from my close friend that they are getting married. There are at least four bestfriends who has declared their wedding date. Let me tell you by one by one.


Ms.B
This girl is one of my bestfriend at college. She met A (her husband wanna be) at her house when her parents introduced him. At first, she really hated the idea of being involved in matchmaking. One day, her parents allowed A to stay at their house in order to know deeper about A. During his stays, he convinced B's parents that B is the one he's looking for. B stayed at the second floor of her house and A was on the first floor of the house. They literally lived at the same rooftop for many days, but they never met privately. When A was talking to B's parents, B could just hear from the second floor. At some point, B felt that God was playing with her heart because exactly on the day when A decided to leave, B thought she's in love with A. B asked her parents to make them meet before A left from the house. Their eyes met, and later B decided to accept A's proposal.

A year later, the baby boy named Abdullah come to Earth!


Ms.N
This person is my 7-years bestfriend. I've been knowing her stories since 3 years ago when she started falling in love with this man. I remember that 3 years ago she told me that she had a crush on someone. At that time, she had a relationship with someone else though. Hahaha. However, this man is extremely different with her. After 3 years of waiting, finally these two people is married!

Mr.A
So the story starts from a year ago when this man complained how Ms.N is getting married this fast while he's struggling living this earth as a single man! (haha!).
Well, I decided to take evinka (my other bff who has plenty of girlfriends) 's cellphone and tweeted about Mr.A. Hours later, there was incoming call from Evinka's friend who's asking about Mr. A. Short story, Evinka introduce them, they started to date. A year later after the meeting, they decided to get married.

My story?
HAHA. None from me so far, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment